All patrolling members are invited to attend a friendly gathering as a thank you and recognition of all the great work done so far with Patrols and also have a chance to help shape the the next roster that will cover the second half of the season.
Old Bar Clubhouse
This Wednesday 25th November, from 7pm
BBQ Sausage Sandwiches and Nibbles provided
Bar to be Open
We also encourage partners and kids attend and any members wanting to show support and offer help with the patrol teams.
Please advise by email if you are able to attend, or if you can’t attend but would like to contribute to process. Please email Director of Lifesaving Greg Irving via firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that members are enjoying their patrols and the roster has allowed much more time between rostered weekends. There has been plenty of positive feedback from people saying they now feel they can visit the beach without an expectation they sign on if they’re there.
The aim of the informal discussion will be to get members thoughts on the following:-
- Forming / adjusting patrol groups
- Scheduling of Saturday and Sunday blocks with longer gaps in between or seperate patrols for each day.
- Details to be included on Roster, i.e. Name and Contact details and how public these should be (e.g. password protected on the website)
- Members willingness to upgrade awards and positions on patrols. Captains, IRB Crews etc.
- Also a great chance just to say hi to your fellow club-mates.
Maybe consider a pre-meeting training session? Last week a few members joined the boat crew’s cross training session on the front lawn. The same is scheduled for this Wednesday from 6pm, it would be great if a few more to joined in. Starts at 6pm ends in time for the 7pm meeting.
As a quick reference the current roster can be found here