Hello Nippers Families and welcome to Season 2020/2021
Nipper enrolments are now open! To become a Nipper, the child and one parent must be registered as a member of the club. All memberships/enrolments will be done online this year. This will reduce contact and save some time. There are 3 steps involved:
- Here you will find the Nippers Handbook – please read to ensure you are aware of all the details including start dates, costs and requirements
- Then please go to https://sls.com.au/join/ to sign up. Please enter all details and make your payment.
- Once registered and paid, please email email@example.com On this email please list:
- The parent member and all associated child members (family groups).
- Indicate which payments were made by credit card, by active kids voucher, or by direct bank deposit.
- Once this email has been received by us, we can approve your memberships.
Any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a calendar in the handbook and it will have all the dates for gear pick-up and starting dates. Please have a think about whether you can volunteer your time on the day to help manage your child’s team. Also, if there is anything you can do as a member to support the club in any way, please let us know as we have plenty of roles to fill. We are entirely run by volunteers and even the smallest assistance goes a long way.
Various training awards and club access rights can be provided for some volunteers.
Nippers registrations close on 9 October and we will be unable to accept any late-comers after that date.