Membership of Taree Old Bar Surf Life Saving Club in now open and we are excited to have you aboard.
Memberships run from the day you join until 31 October each season. (excluding Gym Membership)
Those joining our club now will be registering for the 2019-2020 Season.
MEMBERSHIP TYPES & PRICES FOR 2019-2020
- ACTIVE PATROLLING MEMBER* ~ FREE~ for season 2019-2020 thanks to Club Taree (*those willing to be on a patrol roster)
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER – $60
Associate members are those willing to help around the club. At the committee’s discretion, these members will be given access to club facilities and equipment. Join this group if you are involved in our committees or completing a role in the club.
- JUNIOR ACTIVITIES MEMBERSHIP (5-13 YEARS) – $60
This is for our nippers. For more information on Nippers- check out our Nippers Page.
Nippers are also required to:
- Have a parent join as a member
- Have a club cap ($20) and Rash Shirt ($20)
Active School Vouchers are accepted.
- GENERAL MEMBERSHIP – $40
This membership is for general club supporters and community members wishing to support the club. Those taking on a more active role in the club are encouraged to join as associates. This membership is also for Nippers Parents.
- PROBATIONARY – $60
Probationary members are those members who are interested in being involved as an active patrolling member but need to sit a bronze or other course.
- GYM MEMBERSHIP- $210 (Pro-rata from June 30)
People wishing to join our Gymnasium. These members are issued a FOB for access to the facility from 5am-10pm, 7 Days per week.
HOW TO JOIN
Membership is completed online through Surf Life Saving Australia.
To join click here sls.com.au/join and follow the prompts.
WHAT OTHER INFORMATION DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
- Members are encouraged to please ensure they add their WWCC (Working With Children’s Check) and USI (Unique Student Identifier) to their membership application.
- After applying please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of your registration, payment and any question you may have regarding your membership.